vWallpaper 2 for iOS 8: First start !

Hello,

A first pre-version for iOS 8 are available, that’s all i can do before christmas ! I still not had a vacation, it’s time to get some ! 😉

As is the first version, here the todo list (to be clear, don’t write me about theses issues !!!!)

– Video Ringtones don’t works (a lot of change in iOS 8, not sure i can add this feature later).
– Little tweaks for lock screen (like display seconds / don’t turn off while on AC…) don’t works.
– Auto lock timer when video wallpaper are enabled don’t works.
– Maybe some others i forgot.

BTW, enjoy and merry christmas !

This entry was posted in SkrewCommon, vWallpaper. Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to vWallpaper 2 for iOS 8: First start !

1. z Evil Empire z says:

Can’t get APP to open even using iOS7 version under your cydia repo.

Does this work for iPhone 5s using 7.1.1 app opens then closes.

2. James says:

I love this app when I had it on my 5c but I upgraded to the 6+ and the video ringtone didn’t work. Any help?

3. Kyle says:

Ok I suck I just reread and must have skimmed that u didn’t want reports of version issues or about known bug reports, sorry glad to edit or I’ll take my trolling like a man, or would that be manning like a troll?

4. Kyle says:

Hey I’m impressed, hope for a usable version is avail on my iOS long term, glad to donate then, for now my report is i6+ 8.1.1 exact same bugs to report seconds hangs and and lockscreen doesn’t seem to function (my only real issue) not worried about the custom calls. But seriously awesome work also would/could create custom made video content to also tondonate as I’m a multimedia designer so glad to provide some smooth content I would just need res specs and perfered format etc etc and could provide some additional videos for the repos. Also a suggestion at least that I like for me is to incorporate activator in the meantime I setup lockscreen (activate lock on springboard menu) to shake and so I just made a habit of shaking my phone before I put in my pocket as once the initial lock is activated (at least on 8.1.1 and 8.1) the push notices doesn’t break it and the lock screen still functions properly even if screen activates to notify!! sending rare comment love cause I really think this has potential, also please email me as I could also provide a good sprite for an updated/sleek ui for your ap buttons and menus? Would be interested to donate work at least until more final is avail

5. Chris says:

Very good update, it works just fine except when Skyrocket is enabled there is a lot of lag on the lock screen and it is hard to enter the passcode. Also, the switches to enable themes sometimes glitches above the words. Looking forward to this app after beta keep working on it!

6. Dominic Fernandez says:

Will you support wallpaper in landscape mode for iPad? I mostly used my iPad in landscape orientation. I can understand portrait for iPhone. That would be great. Keep up the good work. Love your app.

7. Qiong says:

For the ios8 update support video call

8. Zein Wissam says:

Mein Gott es reicht mit warten wann kommt dein Update für diesen tweak

9. ningning says:

Hello, vWallpaper for iOS 8 cannot use the video call, please update, a lot of people are looking forward to.

10. Klymmï says:

Sorry but dons’t work on my iPhone 6+ iOs 8.1.2… Am steel waiting a update soon because it’s the best tweak i never use before !!!

Merci beaucoup !

11. 小月 says:

你好,iOS8 来电视频不能用,希望更新,好多人都在期待,谢谢。

12. jefflau says:

thanks for you! What time change the video?

13. Gery says:

Hi! I will donate 4 everybody to this working!! This is the best app on cydia. I make my videos for this app so please let me no if there is anything I can do to help!!

14. Rudy says:

Also, the ripple effect doesn’t work

15. Gee says:

Can I add a video from my photos

16. haofanwang says:

IOS8.1.2 version of what time ah master?

17. Rudy says:

Another issue I noticed was that the video restarts from the beginning when opening and exiting folders. Not a biggie, but something I noticed. Even less noticeable if the video has a very short loop where you can’t even tell.

18. Ivan says:

Hey long time fan 😀 thank you so much for updating for ios8, i was wondering if you’re planning to update the ripple effect for ios8?? its my favorite feature from Vwallpaper, please reply whenever you get the chance.

19. Mark says:

I’ve been jailbreaking my iPhone’s since 2007. If we mostly jailbreak to customize our phones to suit our own unique styles and expressions, this is surely the greatest aesthetic tweak there is. I wish I could buy Monte a shot of the planets finest tequila. Vwallpaper 2015. #skrewrocks

20. Anurag says:

need Videoring tone Update plz

21. RonVdC says:

Thanks Monte great tip.

22. Bfk says:

For iphone 6 plus not work !!! Pls fix your our problem. Thanks

23. Marlo says:

Great work!

Found one bug: if you unlock the iPad with a smartcover the wallpaper is black. Everything else works 🙂

Great work!

24. ZhangYuening says:

你好,iOS8 可以下载,但是不能用,求更新,谢谢啦。

25. Rose says:

從我的 iPhone 傳送

Hi, can u update video ringtone for ios8

I very like! Please!

26. a421953241 says:

Vwallpaper2 for what ios8.1.2 update at this does not support video call

27. Monte says:

If you have activated reduce motion the video on springboard will not work

28. Rudy says:

I was wondering, is there a way to share videos I made for this tweak? I made my own videos and placed them in v2wallpaper”s folder for access. I would like to share them or uploaded then to the repos you download the videos from. I have the opening sequence of Doctor who season six which has the TARTIS flying around with lighting, the PS3’s earth visualizer when playing music, one of an asteroid hitting Earth, and one of a tour through the dolor system. All good quality. Email me at cubah1@yahoo.com if you want them. Hopeful, the developer can somehow upload them for all to use though

29. Grace Mandela says:

You are the best ever I love your work

We will wait for the update thanks a lot

Grace Mandela

30. Lionel says:

I can’t wait to have video ringtone Cuz I’m tired of waiting and I get bored with the same boring iPhone ringtone also if you can make a devil may 4 wallpaper that’s would be awesome so I’m a fan of dante

31. Ishu says:

Hi

32. Jb says:

Another note, the ipad videos look great on the 4.7 iPhone 6.

33. Jb says:

Works great on my iPhone 6. Would like more 4.7 screen stuff. The smoke snake gets old fast. Are there any other repositories besides Pizentu, Skrew and Falvesjr?

34. Zein Wissam says:

i am jailbrook my iphone 6plus only 4 this tweak BUT DON’T work

35. Santiago Tejada Mirabal says:

Great start am a big fan of you’re work, I wil be patient for any changes in the future. Enjoy you’re vacation, God Bless!

36. Lionel says:

I can’t wait to get the video ringtone work on my iPhone 6plus and please if you can make a video springboard devil may cry I will be happy Cuz Dante is my favorite character all the time

37. Fayçal says:

VWallpaper for me is the best that exists on Cydia tweak.

38. Fayçal says:

It’s a shame that the video ringtone can not be run

39. Moshe says:

Thx man! Amzing but i very want the video wallpaper!! Plz

40. johnny says:

hey buddy! thank you for making vwallpaper 2 for ios 8. it’s awesome

41. LancasterPete67 says:

Since this app was develop I always wanted this app on my iPhone. Now since I updated to the iPhone 6+ I can’t wait for your app to work on my phone. One of the best app in Cydia to download. Great Start.

42. Sonpham1102 says:

I hope support Video Ringtone on IOS 8!
    So boring doesn’t work!

43. Outsider says:

It works on my iphone 6 but it does not work on iphone 6 plus 🙁 the Springboard Video plz fix it

44. Monte says:

Great, but on my 5s video on springboard not working, black background, ripple works and video on lockscreen! Peaceful days to all!

45. RonVdC says:

Great but the video is not working for me (iPhone5)

46. pizentu says:

Awesome to hear.

47. Ray says:

Thanks skrew for the update being using vwallpaper every since my iPhone 3G 2.2.0 huge fan of your app

48. Tobias says:

Thanks you are the best i was waiting for this app zo long on my iphone 6+ i hope you can fix the video ringtone this app is wy i am jailbrook my iphone thanks a lot

49. johnny says: