Repository

For using vWallpaper, Ringtones (…) you have to add my repository on Cydia:

Detailled steps:

• Tap the “Cydia” icon on your jailbroken iPhone’s springboard.
  • Open the “Manage” tab after Cydia finishes updating. Press the “Sources” button.
  • Press “Edit” in the upper-right corner, then “Add.”
  • Type “http://deb.danstaface.net” and press “Add Source.” After Cydia verifies the source, press “Return to Cydia.”
  • Open the “Search” tab and type “vWallpaper.” Tap on the “vWallpaper” listing in the search results.
  • Press “Install,” then “Confirm.” After the download finishes, tap “Return to Cydia,” then press the “Home” button on the iPhone to quit.

Enjoy ! 🙂

Write your comment within 199 characters.

122 Responses to Repository

1. Kobe says:

How can I change the time zone on the widget? I’ve type in the correct weather code but the clock keep showing the wrong time.

2. mr.chautancuong@gmail.com says:

I had a ip 4 with ios 4.3.3, i’m very like vWallpaper 2 but i’m tired with Bug with proximity sensor while call, can you teach me how to fix the bug in my version ios, thanks very much, your app is a very beautiful

3. Jo says:

Running on 5.0.1 Untethered JB.
    Installed Vwallpaper Ios5/arm7…After install it goes straight into Safe-Mode and even reboot wont let me get back into Normal-Mode unless I remove Vwallpaper…

As of now, I have Activator,Installous4,Infinidock,InfiniFolders,SBSettings,SpringFlash,Dreamboard and Winterboard Installed.

I dont know if any of these conflicts with Vwallpaper, if so, I would like to know, I would greatly appreciate a fix.

4. Simon says:

Hi! I want to help making some 3d objects animations.
    Could you teach me how to make them?

5. Stephen says:

Thanks for a great app!

I have one request (if I may).
    The panoramic images are being trimmed too much on the right.
    Example : On a 1920×960 wallpaper spanned over 3 pages AND the spotlight search, so four pages in total. A seventh of the image is cut off on the right side of the last page. For a panoramic image it’s fine, but for a stretched out wallpaper, you never get to see the right side of the image in daily use of the phone.

My recommendations, trim a bit less? – OR – an option to “stretch” or “not stretch” the image? – OR – an option to specify the start page and end page… this one I think makes the most sense ’cause then I can skip the spotlight search AND get to see the whole image from left to right.

6. Libra says:

It seems vWallpaper2 does not have video ringtone. Could you please add this function in vWallpaper2 as I see the relevant folder when I use iFunBox.
    I am using iphone4 ios5.0.1.

Moreover, when I talk using my phone, the springboard is turned off during conversation even my face is not close to the phone. Could you fix this?

7. SMA says:

Hi,
    can you explain how i can change the city of HTCweather?(completely)
    I have read the FAQ but i still cant change the city.

Thanx a lot

8. Joe says:

I’ve installed vwallpaper2 beta on iphone 5.0.1 and then unistalled. Now in settings all my wallpaper are black… how can i fix this?

9. UGND says:

In reply of : Toliy says:
    2011/07/10 at 7:55 pm
    Can u make a search engine so we can find videos we want to download from like YouTube???
    ———————————————————————————-
    Maybe i’m not understanding you correct , but by looking at what was asked , i want to state just use Google and go to Youtube copy the URL of the Youtube video and open another window and paste the following into the URL bar . http://www.keepvid.com
    Once on Keepvid paste the URL you copied from Youtube into the URL on the page itself and click download button that should be and appear to you on the right side of that URL box . It will allow you to download the video . Another trick is getting the audio from Youtube video and for this use http://www.youtubetomp3.com . Although i list these sites above please note there are many ways of getting the same job done but perhaps i would think this would be one of the easier ways of doing so .

10. Ray Ray says:

Skrew awesome app, i had an iphone then traded for an android (cuz speed) but because your app went back to my iphone (also the battery) anyways I just updated and jB untethered my phone to IOS 5.0.1, so Please make it available/compactible

11. Ray says:

IOS 5 Untethered is finally out.. Cannot wait til the final port gets released to the public 🙂

12. Franco says:

Is there any vwallpaper for ios 5???

13. vivian says:

Can you put in your own videos for your own iphone somehow?

14. Jerome Do says:

I turned off video wallpaper for a while so i could look at my regular wallpaper and wen i tried to turn it back on the video doesn’t come up anymore as the wallpaper. i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that never worked. help pls

15. skrew says:

read the FAQ, u need to uninstall skrewcommon from V1 before

16. NiCk says:

hi,

how can i uninstall vwallpaper (ipad) manually?
    i’ve deleted
    /private/var/stash/Applications/vWallpaper.app
    and
    /private/var/mobile/Media/Skew

And cydia still shows this.

pls guide.

17. skrew says:

@bob: Read the FAQ for reinstalling vwallpaper 1

18. bob says:

cannot apply normal wallpapers anymore. just a black screen. even uninstalled and reinstalled v1 and v2. any help anyone?

19. Doinsomthingaboutit says:

I wanted to uninstall vwallpaper2 and when I did the backgrOund just went to black so I reinstalled it and disabled all the features like I turned off the video wallpaper and I turned off the icon fire thing and when I uninstalled it but the background was still black and my wallpaper wAs not there so can you help that would be much apperacited p.s if you have hd I will probes keep the app

20. Blake says:

I just wanted to say that in vWallpaper2 that if you enable a video then disable videos you can’t add a wallpaper unless you uninstall skrewcommon ios4 vwallpaper2 so if you could make it to were we can put wallpapers if we disable the videowallpaper that would be awesome!! If this is a bug my iPod is an iPod touch 4g running iOS 4.3.3

21. Pingback:vWallpaper 2 beta 1 available ! | Skrew's stuffs for JB iPhone's

22. soprano says:

you should have a feature on this website that we can upload our own videos…..contact me please i also have a few quiestions. is0prano(at)yahoo(dot) com

23. Toliy says:

24. Kasim says:

Hey! vWallpaper is quite amazing. Although what would be nice is the ability to have the Wallpaper playing while I’m listening to music. Also I would like to ask you how you made your repository. I want to start making my own Video Wallpapers but I can’t for the life of me set up my own repository. If you could just write me back or email me (kasim.ahmic[at]yahoo[dot]com) with instructions on how to do it, that would be great. I’ve read many tutorials online but they almost all apply to Linux or Mac. I’m on Windows XP Pro.

25. Mr miggs says:

Hi,
    I’m trying to find an app you done called ringtone3 but I can’t find it anywhere?
    I had it once through ispazio but it stopped working.
    Please can you help me

Thanks

26. Steve says:

Im new to all of this but please please please can someone create a smoke vwallpaper please!!

27. Derrk says:

Hey skrew I’d love to help out n upload some music videos or wallpapers. If there’s anyway u can send me info on where I can upload n the criteria needed to make it all work please email me at the email I have entered. Hope to help n hear from u soon.

28. OraJulious says:

or perhaps some 3d wallpaper like this:

29. OraJulious says:

Can you include a website or possibly a place where we can contribute to content in 3d animated wallpapers.. then perhaps we can add some own content to share..

thanks for effort ya.. made animated wallpapers so much easier!

30. Hardarshan says:

I am experiencing the same problem as Ryan B..wallpaper cuts to black after running any app(s). Respringing resolves the problem, but would be sweet if this action was not needed.

31. Ryan B says:

Vwallpaper cuts to black when I open other apps. Respring and it is back. Kinda annoying!!

32. Matt says:

The background does not work if music is playing, it is just black but if I stop playing music and lock then unlock it the background is back. And if I turn on music while the background is there it freezes.

33. Kenneth becas says:

I downloaded vwallpaper. What I’m trying to do is videos I take using my 3GS make them video wallpaper? Video of the family at the beach. Can you please help and point me in the right direction. Thanks ken becas

34. Mito says:

Hello skrew. Is it regular for iPhones that when you enable vWallpaper, at the homescreen when you adjust the volume using the volume buttons, it adjusts application volume instead of the ringer volume? I have an iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.3.

Thanks!

35. leo says:

Hi screw, do mixtube videos still work with vwallpaper, because for some reason none of them work except the one video that came with vwallpaper when installed, and when phone rings is the only one thats shows up. Tried installing over and over, but still dont work, ill appreciate your help in the matter.

Thanks, Leo

36. hassan says:

when i add the source it tells bad url

37. Wes says:

My apologies! I have back tracked and found it! Stupid Apple crap…I love the vwallpaper. Thanks for everything!

38. Wesley Morvant says:

I have turned the wallpaper off and have not seen a commercial banner. When I turn the wallpaper on I get a banner that pops up every once in a while at the top of my board.

39. skrew says:

There are not commercial banner in vwallpaper (only in gui app). Do you mean you have the banner EVEN AFTER closing vwallpaper settings app ?

40. Wesley Morvant says:

I downloaded Vwallpaper for OS 4 and there is this commercial banner that keeps popping up at the top of my screen when I turn the wallpaper on. When I turn it off it does not pop up. Any ideas how to get rid of it?

41. Jack says:

Hello i am wondering if it was possible to upload the rwallpaer package onto your repo again thanks

42. Keana says:

Hey i wuz wondern why i cant chose any other videos for my ring tone and i cant set a wallpaper for mi background. Can you help me?

43. Edwin says:

Hi…
    I have a ? I recently purchased the 25 Original Video Loops Pack Price (have the receipt in email). But I haven’t received a code to enter get the package?.. How dose it work? (I thought I would get an email?) is there something I missed?.. I would really appreciate an answer back (marrero10@yahoo.com)… Thank You

44. IcemanFL says:

I love the app, I get comments on it all of the time. Unfortunately, I started to have a problem today. VWallpaper is working fine, then I open something like Slacker, go back to the home screen, vwallpaper won’t run unless I respring. I installed MXVideo yesterday, not sure if that has something to do with the porblem.

45. Joe says:

I am having the same problem as Adrian. Ii have never been able to het this app to work. I have gone through the above installation instructions. Once I select which vwallpaper I want, click the enable button, then hit the home button – it resprings,then when I try to unlock phone it goes into safe mode. Ti get my phone to work in normal mode, I have to disable vwallpaper. I have iPhone 4 on 4.3.1. Please help.

Thanks,

Joe

46. Adrian says:

Hey, how come when I enable d vwallpaper, once I slide the unlock it crashes and runs safe mode, help please? Email me please

47. Ashley says:

Would you please send my code

48. skrew says:

@Paco: please post on 3DFiction Pack page or write to 3DFiction support email directly (email are on your receipt from paypal)

49. Paco says:

Would you please send my code?

50. Eric dysart says:

I was wondering why Mxtube videos no longer work with . Also, are there other repositories to ad? The video selection is quite limited…

Thank you so much for this amazing app man. You are a coding God.

And thanks ahead for your response, bro.

With kind regards